Clinical Psychologist Position
We are currently looking to strengthen our growing team in Vancouver and are seeking 2 experienced Clinical Psychologist at a Doctorate level to assume management & leadership role as senior clinical supervisor. All applicants must be eligible for licensure in psychology in the Province of British Columbia.
Swingle Clinic is one of the largest clinics providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America and is visited by more than 13,000 people per year. We are conveniently located downtown in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. Our clinic features state-of-the-art psychoneurotherapeutic equipment and is staffed highly qualified, experienced professionals with clinical expertise.
At Swingle Clinic we pride ourselves for being able to help clients who have previously believed there was no hope. A full service psychological practice, we are constantly evolving to find the most effective therapies to heal and improve health and wellbeing. The Swingle Clinic also offers a wide range of vanguard integrated treatment methods including:
- All neurotherapeutic methodologies.
- Myofacial retraining.
- Full-range neurophysiotherapeutic training.
- Physiologically guided group/couples Therapies.
- Optimal Performance training.
- Controlled remote treatment.
- Out-reach Neurofeedback programs for the disadvantaged.
- Neurological driving procedures.
- Craniosacral therapy.
- Specialists in pediatric neurotherapy.