The Swingle Clinic is one of the leading clinics providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America, visited by more than 13,000 people per year. We are conveniently located downtown in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
Mission and Core Values
At the Swingle Clinic, we pride ourselves for being able to provide a full range of psychological services. We are constantly evolving and dedicated to the development and utilization of the most effective therapies to heal and improve health and wellbeing. It is our belief that all clients of the Swingle Clinic have the right to maximize their potential, to participate to the fullest extent in the decisions that affect them, and the right to necessary resources to augment the quality of their life and work life.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have 2 or more years of Medical Office Administrative experience, excellent customer service skills and experience using clinical booking software and Excel. We are looking for a positive and versatile person that can handle a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
- 2 or more years of experience performing administrative duties in a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience using booking software to schedule client appointments
- Highly organized and efficient
- Advanced typing speed
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Adaptability and quick to learn new terminology related to our practice
- Versatile and adaptable
- Social Media management (Facebook, Yelp, RateMD, Twitter)
- Technical troubleshooting (Windows/Office/Office Machines)
- Organize public speaking events
- WordPress or web skills
- Powerpoint expertise