The Swingle Clinic is one of the leading clinics providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America, visited by more than 13,000 people per year. We are conveniently located downtown in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
A full service psychological practice, Swingle Clinic is constantly evolving to find the most effective therapies to treat and improve health and well-being. We offer a wide range of integrated treatment methods.
We are looking for Nurses in all healthcare disciplines and areas to join our team!
A Neuro-Technician at Swingle Clinic shares a lot of the same responsibilities as a nurse.
You’ll work closely with our clinical supervisors assisting our clients and communicating relevant observations that may aid in guiding treatment , concerns regarding client status, and any other information deemed helpful for supervisors to maximize treatment effectiveness. You will administer therapies and techniques as per credentials (e.g., certificate in CST, physiotherapy, heart rate variability training, tracking etc.) as instructed by supervisors.
Qualifications: To succeed in this role you will need to apply the following skills/experience:
- Registration as a Nurse (Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner) with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP) plus 2 years of recent, and relevant clinical nursing experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be accepted.
- An earned Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Experience with neurotheraphy/biofeedback an asset but not required – training provided.
- Experience with EEG data collection an asset
- Experience with research in a clinical setting an asset
- Very detail oriented – ability and desire to implement systems, double check all settings prior to treatments. Ensuring accurate and precise treatments is of the highest priority.
- Tech-savvy and able to be the “go-to” person to troubleshoot different sensitive equipment
- Service-oriented and exceptional client care and people skills
- Experience working in a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability and lateral thinking capability
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines to accomplish objectives. Ability to stay calm under pressure and resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pragmatism combined with a “can do” attitude